(Cold) Laminate: This pressure sensitive polycarbonate over laminate has been chosen by the photo and digital imaging industries as the laminate of choice for producing indestructible graphics. The unique adhesive utilized on this product eliminates tunneling and delaminating when rolling prints for transport.
(Hot) Laminate: This laminate is applied using heat and pressure—the laminate is literally melted to the image—resulting in a perfect physical & optical bond. This, in conjunction with 85% UV light filtering, enhances and protects the life of your images for years. Hot laminates can have an edge seal which means there is about a 1/8″ border of laminate left around the graphic; this ensures better moisture resistance for the graphic.
Both laminates come in either a Luster or Gloss Finish.
- Protect images from fading and aging
- Reduces glare
- Medium sheen
- Protects images from fading and aging
- Vibrant color
- High Sheen
- Gatorboard – Gatorboard is the finest of the foamboards made. It is a tough lightweight material with a polystyrene core. Gatorboard is moisture resistant and will not warp with changes in humidity.
- Foam Core – Foam Core board is made by adhering two sheets of paper to both sides of a foam core. Foam core board is lightweight yet sturdy and it is ideal for indoor mounting applications. Foam core is less moisture tolerant.
- Styrene – Styrene/Sintra is a high density very strong expanded PVC vinyl material. Sintra is a rigid material that still offers flexibility. This material is 100% moisture resistant.
Ask us about using grommets for posters, banners, and signs that need to be hung.